今年もよろしく Happy New year

Just wanted to go over some things I thought about last night on my way home after the countdown party in Shibuya. I randomly thought of all of the good things that happened in 2010 and all of the sucky events that happened as well. Most good. I lost a few people by the end of 2010 but i gained more. I never know what to expect in a year, so much can change and so many things happen. Usually, i will always write down what i want to accomplish in the year and so far i've been successful at completing the things on my list or coming close to it. Even unintentionally, i'm a believer in setting goals for yourself. Speak it into existence, God will guide you through it and you good.

Now lemme see if i can even remember half of the things from 2010 i talked about with myself last night.... yeah thats right. #dontjudge lol


Beginning of 2010: I brought in the New year in Atl with some of my favorite people and we danced all night and had such a great time. Now two of those people who i was closes to, eh.. maybe we arent so close right now but i'm 100% sure those relationships can be fixed.

March: Kyono threw me a Nomihoudai karaoke bday party in shibuya (japan). Earlier that day me and Aimi went to an onesen... wonderful and drank about two bottles each and we still weren't drunk :( lol 

Skipping to the summer ...


Came back to Atl to spend the summer at home while working, attending school and interning.
@deucez kept me company every morning via text while i was dying in class... my one teacher was the worst.
That part time job i picked up was janky as hell and i didnt even stay there long... they can #HAGD
partied everyday... yeah i think so....

Passed out and busted my head at MJQ.... thanks @GoDreamer for telling me to "WAKE YO ASS UP" hahaha + thanks aware for driving home... even though that was dangerous cause you were drunk too smh

had an internship w/ a dj... yeah i'm thankful for the opportunity but... im not sure i gained anything out of it... besides to stay away from drama lol which i already knew. meh. 

Grabbed lunch everyday on my break from school w/ uncle Tuki since he was always free during my break and my class was literally... a few footsteps away from his house.

Had an interesting talk with Ronnie. thats all i have to say.

Met tomochan. I have to admit, i didnt take him seriously over the summer because i knew i was going back to japan and i always thought... (this nigga aint gon call me once im back home in japan) lol i was wrong! :)

Had a falling out at a party.. lol boy that was weird.
had a falling out with my grandmother... she was waiting for that and i knew it was coming.

Came back to japan hitoride again :(

Started #DENTradio which i love thou i'm having some issues with it now

YUME fest. yes. met some WONDERFUL people. too many to name. eventhough I didnt get a chance to hang out with them how i would have liked to because of school, i'm pretty sure that ill be connected with those ppl for a long time.

Threw my 1st event with classmates at VUENOS shibuya. 300 fucking people. amazing.

then finals which = more stress lol

now its 2011.

"Happy New Year? No. Happy New Now! I’m not waiting 365 more days to refresh and be happy. ” -@Daisha_Hunter


I wanna dance to this all night.